Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The MoMa and the movies




Well for my birthday I'll be asking for a plane ticket to NYC to go to the MoMa, or Museum of Modern Art. Twitch Film.com recently posted that in November the MoMa will screen films that focus on the early Hollywood pictures of Spencer Trey.
Films include Face in the Sky, Man’s Castle, Quick Millions, Bottoms Up and “Now I’ll Tell” by Mrs. Arnold Rothstein. They are also celebrating the distributor Fortissimo Films and their legacy of bringing Asian films to an international audience. Full Info and Tickets Here. The last thing is their annual Best Film Not Playing At A Theater Near You. From the 18th to the 21st


Movies they have nominated are Codependent Lesbian Space Alien Seeks Same, Green, Sundance Winner The Redemption of General Butt Naked, and the grand jury winner at the Full Frame doc fest Scenes of a Crime. One of my favorite Museums in the MoMa and I am looking forward to going. Come back to my page for an update and the end of the month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment